Rory’s Travel Club ("Rory", “RTC”, "we", "us" "our") welcomes you to Rory’s Travel Club. Rory’s Travel Club" includes the Rory’s Travel Club website, Rory’s Travel Club Members Only Facebook Group, RTC Group Travel Members Only Facebook Group, The Book Direct Club application and associated content and services.
PLEASE READ THIS SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT ("RORY’S TRAVEL CLUB SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT", OR "AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE Rory's Travel Club Membership.
THIS AGREEMENT WILL GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE RORY'S TRAVEL CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
You agree to the Rory's Travel Club Subscriber Agreement by clicking "Agree & Continue" or other industry standard mechanism during the Rory's Travel Club registration process and ratify your agreement when you use any aspect of the Rory's Travel Club Membership. If you do not agree to the Rory's Travel Club Subscriber Agreement, you may not use the Rory's Travel Club Membership. We may amend this Agreement. Any such amendment will be effective thirty (30) days following our dispatch of a notice to you (and we may also post details of the amendment on the Rory's Travel Club Membership). If you do not agree to any change to this Agreement, you must discontinue using the Rory's Travel Club Membership. Our customer service representatives are not authorised to modify any provision of this Agreement, either verbally or in writing.
List of Sections:
- User Eligibility and Registration
- Subscription Terms
- Copyright License Grant and Restrictions
- Usage Terms
- Use and Sharing of Your Information
- USER ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION
- Eligibility and Age Limitations. Only residents of the countries where we offer the Rory's Travel Club Membership (collectively, the "Territory") are eligible to register for a Rory's Travel Club account. This Rory's Travel Club Subscriber Agreement governs for residents of the Republic of Ireland. You must be 18 years of age or over to purchase the Rory's Travel Club Membership. The Rory's Travel Club Membership is provided to individuals for their personal, non-commercial use only. Companies and other groups may not register for a Rory's Travel Club account or use the Rory's Travel Club Membership. Individuals under the age of 18 are not eligible for a Rory's Travel Club account and are not permitted to provide personal information to Rory's Travel Club.
- Registration. Only individuals that have registered for a Rory's Travel Club account, provided certain information (e.g., a valid email address), and have agreed to the Rory's Travel Club Subscriber Agreement are eligible to use the Rory's Travel Club Membership. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your username and password and for all activities that occur on or through your Rory's Travel Club account. However, if you allow others to access your Rory's Travel Club account, this Agreement, as well any specific consents you may have provided, also applies to their access, use, and disclosure of information. You agree to immediately notify Rory's Travel Club of any unauthorized access to your Rory's Travel Club account. Rory's Travel Club will not be responsible for any losses arising from the unauthorized use of your Rory's Travel Club account, except where such unauthorized
- Notices. Any notices Rory's Travel Club delivers to you may be made as follows: (i) by email to the last email address provided by you and (ii) by posting a notice on the Rory's Travel Club Website. You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information, including your contact information for notices and other communications from us. You agree not to impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name or likeness, or provide false details. You agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you provide.
- SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
- Subscription and Auto-Renewal. Your subscription to Rory's Travel Club Membership includes enrolment into an ongoing/recurring payment plan. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the disclosed billing period, unless cancelled in accordance with the instructions for cancellation below. Payment will be charged to your chosen payment method at confirmation of purchase and at the start of every new billing period, unless cancelled. We reserve the right to change our pricing and, in the event of a price change, we will notify you thirty (30) days in advance of the change by sending an email to the email address you have registered for your account. If you do not wish to accept a price change, you may cancel your subscription in accordance with the instructions included in that email and below. If you do not cancel your subscription after the price change takes effect and prior to the start of your new subscription period, your subscription will be renewed at the price in effect at the time of the renewal, without any additional action by you, and you authorise us to charge your payment method for these amounts. You are responsible for all third-party Internet access charges in connection with your use of the Rory's Travel Club Membership. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy. You can cancel your subscription at any time before the end of the current billing period. Cancellation will take effect at the end of the current billing period. To cancel your Rory's Travel Club subscription, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the email you originally signed up with. Cancellation will only take effect at the end of your current billing period, and you will still be able to access Rory's Travel Club until then. We do not refund or credit for partially used billing periods. You have a statutory right to withdraw within 10 days of signing up to the Rory's Travel Club Membership. However, you acknowledge that when you signed up to the Rory's Travel Club Membership you agreed to the immediate access of digital content and that if you access any digital content, you lose your right to withdraw from the Rory's Travel Club Membership
- Payment Details. We will keep your detailed payment information, such as credit card number and expiry date, on file. You are responsible for keeping your payment details up-to- date by changing the details in your account settings. Where your details change or are due to expire, where applicable law allows, we may obtain or receive from your payment provider updated payment details including your card number, expiry date and CVV (or equivalent). This enables us to continue to provide you access to the Rory's Travel Club Membership. You authorise us to continue to charge your card using the updated information. If a payment is not successfully authorised due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, we may suspend or terminate your subscription by giving you notice. You also agree that we may charge your payment method on file if you decide to restart your Rory's Travel Club subscription, unless you specify an alternative payment method when you restart your subscription.
- USE AND SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
You acknowledge that Rory's Travel Club is the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data in order to provide you with the Rory's Travel Club Membership.
Rory's Travel Club reserves the right to, and you agree that Rory's Travel Club may, release your details to system administrators at other sites and to law enforcement agencies in order to assist them in resolving security incidents and violations of law. You acknowledge that Rory's Travel Club may access, preserve or disclose information you provide when We have a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is necessary in order to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of Rory's Travel Club, our parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, or their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of users of the Rory's Travel Club Membership or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law or legal process